Blender Strat Wiring Diagram
A regular pot wouldnt work for this.
Blender strat wiring diagram. Strat Blender Wiring Strat Blender Wiring is a unique and simple way to achieve multiple Strat pickup configurations and tones without drilling holes for switches and push pull pots. It uses a custom made CTS Blender Pot that acts as a True Bypass in the circuit when turned completely clockwise. Beautiful easy to follow guitar and bass wiring diagrams.
Modern Strats typically use a 0047uF capacitor but in the 50s and early 60s Fender used a much higher value cap 01uF resulting in a darker tone. The same wiring performs brilliantly in a Stratwithout the cost and hassle of installing a third pickup. The Emerson Pro High End CTS Blender Pot mixes the neck and bridge pickups without affecting the five-way switch.
A blend pot can be wired into a guitar in several different ways. Please follow these basic instructions to place your order. Another popular Strat wiring setup is to make use of a blender pot.
Blend control on 10 Plays like a normal Strat. Wiring Diagrams for Stratocaster Telecaster Gibson Jazz Bass and more. Switch and blender function.
The middle pot becomes the master tone for the whole guitar. A master volume master tone and a blend control. Below is a basic diagram showing how the pot would be wired.
- Mccoy Miller Wiring Diagrams
- Mb Quart Crossover Wiring Diagram
- Mazda Engine Wiring Diagram
- Mcneilus Wiring Schematic 1998
- Mazda Bravo Ignition Wiring Diagram
- Mazda 626 Engine Wiring Harness 1998
- Mazda Headlight Wiring Diagram
- Mazda Miata Wiring Harness
- Mazda Titan Wiring Diagram
- Mazda Radio Wiring Diagram Color Code
- Mazda Gtx Wiring Diagram
- Mazda Truck Wiring Diagram
- Mazda Rx8 Wiring Harness
- Mazda Fuel Pump Wiring
- Mazda B2300 Radio Wiring
- Mazda Electrical Wiring Diagrams
- Mazda 626 Speaker Wiring
- Mazda Protege Window Wiring
- Megasquirt Ii Wiring Diagram 280zx
- Mercedes Benz 300d Wiring Diagram